Make plans to join us July 15-19th as we set out on a Zoofari to learn about some one-of-a-kind animals throughout the Bible! We will have classes from 3 years through adult with a nursery provided. Our mission project will be Project Snack Sack. We have lots of opportunities to help through your prayers, your talents, your donations and your service. Please contact Lisa Fisher at 351-3392 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer to help decorate, shepherd children, register children, assist with special activities or help with our ice cream party on Thursday, July 19th.
Donations needed for VBS:
(Please place items in the bins outside the Seeker’s Class.)
- Mason jars with lids
- Empty water bottles
- Mismatched socks
Free community shred day! Wednesday, July 18th from 12 -1.
We will be taking donations for our VBS mission project, Project Snack Sack. Cayce Kidz and Youth will be packing 50 weekend snack sacks for Cayce Elementary during the 2018-2019 school year. The bag will include 6 meals and snacks for the weekend. We will be accepting donations of the following single-serve items to help us fill our snack sacks.
- Plastic grocery bags PB/Cheese Crackers
- Small boxes of cereal Juice Boxes
- Instant Oatmeal Fruit Snacks
- Instant Grits Rice Krispie Treats
- Cereal Bars Bottled Water
- Applesauce/Fruit – single serve Individual bags of chips
- Kraft Easy Mac Individual bags of cookies
- Chef Boyardee/Soup single serve